𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞:
- Take care of your health. Spend time n money on maintaining yourself.
- Learn to be independent. Its perfectly ok to not earn, but its important to be independent.
- Learn to ride that bike or drive that car. You don’t always need an escort!
- Learn about investments and taxes. Its not necessary to have someone else manage your savings n earnings.
- Plan and save for your own gifts n desires. You don’t always need a husband or your dad to buy you something you love. Gift yourself!
- Take equal responsibility of your parents. Its not acceptable to expect everything from your brother every time.
- Let the father take care of the unwell child once in a while. Your career is equally important and the father is equally responsible.
- Its okay if the kitchen platform is exceptionally unclean or sink is full of dirty vessels. Relax n take that break!
- Help the other woman, even if you don’t like her. You never know what her battles are.
- Its okay to get on well with in’laws! Not every family needs to have a saas-bahu drama.
- Have some friends (men and women) beyond your husband’s group, Its okay ! Spend some time away from family with your friends.
- Its okay to not cry. Not all women need to be sentimental all the time
- When things go wrong, try to be balanced and find way out of your problems. You don’t need to play the victim.
- Find time to read and keep yourself updated.
- Raise independent, caring and health conscious kids. Make all family members equally accountable and responsible.
- Create different girls group. Share your problems, seek opinions but finally take your own decision and stick to it.
- Spend some time doing what you like, even if its just sitting idle. Dont feel guilty because others feel its worthless.
- Believe in yourself, or no one else will.
- Remember, you have a voice, use it!
- Have a dream, and don’t sacrifice it for anyone!
Share so every woman reads this!
(Posting this as received from a friend. Not written by me)